I usually never count down my birthday but this year I am determined to do something big & grand for my birthday… Fun Fact I haven’t had a birthday party since my first birthday.
#Funfetti #UniLock with white opal eyes, white heart opal horn, and three white tumbled opal accents! #aceglass #unicorn #magic #havefun
Aaawwwwwwwww I want.
happy 4th anniversary to the most incredible guy I’ve ever met. I’m so thankful to have such a loving and dedicated person in my life who goes out of his way every single day to make sure I’m happy. the last four years have definitely not been easy but he’s stood by my side through thick and thin and supports me in every way possible. I can’t wait to grow old with you and see what else life has in store for us, I love you endlessly tygatooth ♡moose and mouse forever♡
Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.
- Thank you for the reminder. Needed to read this. (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
Well maybe i’m just too young
To keep good love from going wrong…
- Jeff Buckley, Lover, You Should’ve Come Over (via introspectivepoet)
I think pregnancy of the coolest thing ever.
this is beautiful 😭😍
This is dope
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via whheary)